About All Souls’
All Souls’ Episcopal Church in Ansonville is believed to have its origins in 1880 as a field chapel. The original building was upgraded in 1886 and on December 13, 1896, All Souls’ was formally established as a mission church of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina.
Except for the very early years, All Souls’ and Calvary have shared clergy and worked together closely. The rector of Calvary, the Rev. Timothy Hushion, also serves as the vicar of All Souls’.
As with all churches in the Diocese of North Carolina, in-person worship and gatherings are temporarily suspended due to the coronavirus.
When the suspension is lifted, Holy Eucharist services are held at All Souls’ on Sundays at 8 a.m., with additional services scheduled throughout the year.